Saturday 16 March 2013

Evaluation Question 4



How did you use new media technologies in construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

What I used:




I researched the different film magazines covers, film posters and trailers to see how they could inspire me when creating my film magazine, poster and trailer. I used the search engine GOOGLE to find all the information I needed. I then evaluated each magazine cover, poster and trailer and published it to the blog I had created, using Blogspot.com.  

I then used the camera to take the images for my poster and magazine cover. I took some of the image indoors and some of them outdoors. When taking the photographs of my models indoors I wanted to use the flash so that the skin on my model would look paler and so that many imperfections would disappear.

I then went on the computer to edit the image and get rid of the rest of the impurities on the model. This was created using Photoshop. The technology was different from any other program I had ever used but I had found it better to use.

The next thing I did was use Microsoft Word to create a draft of what my magazine and poster should look like.

I then uploaded the draft magazine cover to Blogspot.com as this was one way that I could show my progress.

I used Photoshop to add the text on the magazine cover and poster and then when the poster and magazine cover was finished I uploaded it to my blog.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment