Monday 5 November 2012

Location Shots.

  My first choice of location would be in the woods. this is because the trees and plants can be used to hide characters, especially characters that need to hide from other characters, for example when the murderer hides when stalking a character to kill.
 
 
 This shot would be perfect to used when showing the graves. this is because it is still a woody area but also has the ground where the graves will be.
 
 


 
I could have one of the characters hiding behind a tree. this could either be a scared character, the investigator, or the murderer.


 
This photograph is dark and so gives it an ominous feel to it. This is what I would want to show in my trailer as it is a horror trailer. This means that to give the intended feel to the trailer I would have to film my trailer when it is dark. I would need enough light to make the actors show up on camera but i would not film my trailer on a bright, sunny day.
 


 

This is a prime example of the type of location shot I could use if for some reason I am not able to film at wolloten park.














No comments:

Post a Comment