Thursday 20 September 2012

Results to My Questionnaire


65% of the 40 participants who took part in answering my questionnaire were female. This means that only 14 people who answered my questionnaire were male. Asking this question gives me a basic breakdown between the males and females that answered the questionnaire.


This feedback helped me understand the general age of partisipants and let me know which age groups were more interested in watching films. The age of the participants who filled out a questionnaire varied but showed that the younger viewers, under the age of 25, were more willing to answer the questionnaire. This means that i can aim my film/ trailer at the more promanant age group.
 
 
This feedback helped me understand what genre of film the partisipants liked most of all and let me know which is most likely to be the most popular genre of film for other people. This would have been assumed because of the results given from the sample who answered my questionnaire. The genre of films mostly watched was horror and thriller films, next being dramas, folowing that action. This  also means that i can aim my film/ trailer at the more promanant genre, possibly adding a small amount of drama and adventure into my trailer so that i can capture the largest possible audience.
 
 
This feedback helped me understand how often the partisipants of my questionnaire watch films.  Mostly my partisipants would watch a film once a week or a few times a week. this means that if people watch films often they know what types of films they like, and so this means i would have to make my trailer eye-catching so that people would want to watch the film when it came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment